Monday, October 31, 2005

Threesomes!

Something to help me procrastinate on a Monday morning. Yay! Thank you, Bearette!

Three names I go by:
Lisa
My full name (although only when I’m in trouble)
My sister’s name

Three screen names I have had:
wanderingpen
dcbookchick
txrowen

Three physical things I like about myself:
Eyes
Hands
Freckles

Three physical things I don't like about myself:
Only three?

Tummy
Butt
Mouth

Three parts of my heritage:
Irish
German
Welsh

Three things that scare me:
Falling
Failure
Public embarrassment

Three of my everyday essentials:
Tea
Puppy snuggles
Blogs

Three of my favorite musical artists:
Alison Krauss
Kasey Chambers
Dixie Chicks

Three of my favorite songs:
This is so based on my mood, but . . .

Not Pretty Enough (Kasey Chambers)
Cowboy, Take Me Away (Dixie Chicks)
Grow Old With Me (Mary Chapin Carpenter; if I ever get married, this is the song I want for the First Dance)

Three things I want in a relationship:
Laughter
Respect
Vulnerability

Two truths and a lie, in no particular order:
I can’t even come up with anything here. I’ll post something later. Sorry!

Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeal to me:
Hands
Smile
Arms

Three of my favorite hobbies:
Knitting
Blogging
Reading

Three things I want to do really badly right now:
Go home
Read a book
Spend a week (or more) in a cabin in the woods

Three Places I want to vacation:
Again, I say, only three?

Southeastern Asia (Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia)
Ireland
Capetown to Cairo

Three kid's names I like:
Riley (boy or girl)
Madeleine
Lucy

Three things I want to do before I die:
Travel more
Write a novel
Run a marathon

Three ways that I am stereotypically a boy:
I hate malls and stores.
I like dirty jokes.
I like sports movies.

Three ways that I am stereotypically a girl:
I like chick lit.
I love gossip.
I cry during movies.

Three celeb crushes:
Marc Blucas
Bradley Cooper
Chris O'Donnell

7 Comments:

At 8:09 AM , Blogger Bearette said...

Puppy snuggles...aww! ;)

I like Madeleine too.

Mary Chapin Carpenter actually went to my college and came back to perform. This was during the grunge years. I think about 3 people showed up. Poor Mary!

 
At 10:25 AM , Blogger Frema said...

Lucy is one of my favorite names, too!

 
At 10:48 AM , Blogger Bearette said...

Oh, wait...I thought Marc Blucas lost crush status because of his mullet and poor fashion choices!

 
At 10:49 AM , Blogger Bearette said...

I've been to Ireland. They have potatoes everywhere, even at Chinese restaurants. Diced and smothered in oil.

Yummy!

 
At 11:34 AM , Blogger Lisa said...

Nothing wrong with Marc that can't be fixed with a trip to the barbershop and a call to L.L. Bean. :-)

Although he did cheat on me with my former BFF.

Okay, I guess I need to find someone else . . . Nathan Fillion (Mal in Serenity!).

And I forgot the three careers:
* Librarian (that seems to be common among us)
* Bookstore proprietress
* War correspondent

 
At 11:54 AM , Blogger Bearette said...

War correspondent! Wow.

 
At 10:23 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lisa,
Grow Old With Me was our wedding song. ;-) My best friend sang it during the ceremony. We have John Lennon's version on CD, but I love Mary Chapin Carpenter's version.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home