Wednesday, September 14, 2005

On the Stack

I need to put in some serious reading time. I have nearly 2,000 pages of library books to read.*

American Dream by Jason DeParle (409 pp.)

Prep by Curtis Sittenfeld (403 pp.)

Collapse by Jared Diamond (560 pp.)

The End of Poverty by Jeffrey D. Sachs (384 pp.)

Intuitive Eating by Evelyn Tribole and Elyse Resch (220 pp.)

Plus I have two biographies/analyses of C. S. Lewis and The Way of Peace, of which I have to read the first chapter by Sunday for a Pax Christi meeting.



* Some of these are repeated from prior weeks. Okay, most of them are. Also, I excluded the index from the page count for a more accurate number.

2 Comments:

At 12:15 PM , Blogger Bearette said...

what's intuitive eating about? i liked prep, although it's sad.

 
At 12:39 PM , Blogger Lisa said...

It's supposed to be about developing a healthier attitude toward food and getting off the chronic dieting cycle. My nutritionist recommended it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home