Wednesday, July 27, 2005

I'm Annoyed

Been a while since I've posted a list of things annoying me. I've been more into self-loathing lately. But here's what's stuck in my craw lately:

* Smokers (except Madaes)
* Cell phone users
* Cell phone users who drive
* Old people who drive
* Unnecessarily large vehicles
* Grown men with a 11-year-old sense of humor
* PDFs
* Too tight jeans. This could have something to do with a Vitamin G-heavy lunch.
* Skinny girls
* Pretty people
* Living on a budget
* Not having nap time at work

2 Comments:

At 12:28 PM , Blogger Bearette said...

Yay, pet peeves! Mine are:

smokers
in-laws
in-laws
in-laws
tight jeans
getting up early
Jessica Simpson

That felt good.

 
At 6:15 AM , Blogger Lisa said...

I need to add to my list:

* People who put their dogs in danger by not keeping them on a lease and training them properly. I almost ran over some little midget dog in the parking lot of my apartment complex because it ran out in front of my car. The owner had no control over it---and wasn't even attempting any control.

* People who speed up to prevent you from changing lanes or merging---EVEN when you have your turn signal on.

* Jessica Simpson and her ilk. I used to like Jessica when she was cute and goofy. But I'm getting tired of these ditzy, blonde party girls who make their fame from being pretty and dumb and then complain that everyone thinks that they are pretty and dumb.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home