Monday, June 13, 2005

The Sounds of Silence

The hammer has been brought down. A pall has been cast. The land is in mourning.

And, no, I'm not talking about Katie's conversion or the verdict in the Jackson trial.

I'm referring to a partial hiatus from the blog. My postings will likely be few and far between for a while as I decide whether to risk losing my job or suck up getting an Internet connection at home.

In happier news, Entertainment Weekly sent me another issue even though my subscription ran out two weeks ago (which I'm still trying to figure out, seeing as I didn't subscribe until September. wHatever.) And it's the issue with Tom on the cover!

Even better news: The Orioles are leading the AL East. Go Baltimore!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home