Friday, June 10, 2005

Ask . . .

And ye shall receive.

Well, some of the time, anyway.

So there's mucho news on Tom and Katie and seems as though I let my EW subscription lapse a week too early. I guess I'll just have to leave work early to snag a copy before yoga tonight. Here's a round up of what's online:

EW's interview with Tom Cruise in which he steadfastly refuses to say anyword other than "happy."

Defamer's obsessive coverage, including info on Tom and Jessica Alba that was taken down from the E! Online site.

Ted Casablanca's obligatory mentions. And I'm sure it was a total coincidence that the Tom bit came right after yet another hoyay blind vice.

Katie Holmes Pictures is a treasure trove of goodies.

That should keep ya'll satiated for a bit.

And I must add: I love Alexis Bledel (third item). Even if I'm hating Rory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home