Friday, May 06, 2005

Weekend Plans---Sort Of

Most weekends, my plans are sparse, but I usually can fill out this list just enough to be able to say, “Well, it could be worse.” Not so much this week. As Strong Sad would say, “I mostly sit in my room and listen to music and write and talk to walls or trees.”

Friday
Do I really need to say it? Magazines and DVDs. On the weekend viewing list are Firefly (disc 1), Lost Boys of Sudan, and The Corporation. I may also swing by the video store for Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 1 (disc 3) to remind myself how cool and cute Buffy, Willow, and Xander were before they became anorexic, famous, and alcoholic.

Saturday
Really just an extension of Friday, with a trip to the dog park thrown in.

Sunday
See Saturday and add a religious service. If the rain predictions come true, I may see a matinee of either Kung Fu Hustle or Crash. Or I may not.

“Oh, Li’l Brudder, I don’t know what I’m doing with my life!”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home