Thursday, May 05, 2005

Pretty on the Outside

I don't have much to offer today, because I've been keeping busy. Among today's activities:

* Swishing and flipping my hair to show off its post-cut glory
* Griping about how busy and overwhelmed I am while simultaneously avoiding all work
* Desperately searching the Internet for updates on Tom and Katie
* Mentally debating whether to attend tonight's meeting of the Texas Coalition to Abolish the Death Penalty or stay home (full disclosure: the factor weighing most heavily in my going is the opportunity for public swishing of my new haircut)
* Trying to solve the blind riddles from Ted Casablanca and Page Six (which has temporarily given up on the registration thing)
* Eating

Check in tomorrow when my hair has gone flat and I've given up on pretending to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home