Wednesday, August 17, 2005

You Really Don't Care

But I do. And it's my blog.

Marc Blucas has finally been cast in a new movie.

On the upside, I can continue my crush. And it can't possibly be worse than First Daughter.

On the downside, the film also stars Bai Ling/Ling Bai and Taryn Manning. And while normally I'd be loathe to see anything that featured the captain and first mate of the S.S. Fugly*, I'd pay good money to hear Marc read the phone book.

Also, it looks like some tiny, independent film that will, at best, get limited release (read: It won't make it to Austin), so I'll have to bide my time until the DVD comes out.




*I know I'm not exactly the stylin' hipster, but, well, c'mon. Look at them.

5 Comments:

At 1:06 PM , Blogger Bearette said...

Ai yi yi. I followed the link and looked at the cast list. It includes Zoe Seldana (I believe she was in Britney Spears' cinematic masterpiece, Crossroads) and Jane Seymour (of Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman).

Yikes.

 
At 1:16 PM , Blogger Lisa said...

Yeah. I'm not too optimistic about this movie. I only recognized a few names on the list---and I'm an IMDB junkie. But I also don't watch many arty, independent films. And lately I've been more into documentaries.

But Marc . . .

 
At 4:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't know who Marc Blucas was, but he's cute. Sort of resembles Jessica Simpson's husband?

Jane Seymour used to be on my husband's list of famous people he would be permitted to have a fling with if the opportunity presented itself.

 
At 8:59 PM , Blogger Bearette said...

Liz, that's a riot...do you have a list of famous people too?

:)

 
At 11:15 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes. I will have to share that sometime... ;-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home