Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Crawford

I know you are all eagerly waiting---salivating, even---for my report from Crawford. Well, I don't have it written yet. I started writing it, but it turned into a longer reflection on the progressive movement, which I will post so you can ignore it.

In the meantime, I have posted some pictures* from the rally and Camp Casey to a flickr account. I hope the link works.






*Note: These pictures were taken with a digital camera that I had never used before and I was having problems seeing the LCD in the bright sunlight. And I haven't done any editing to them yet. So please excuse the really poor photography.

5 Comments:

At 8:06 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I, for one, was positively salivating!
;-)

 
At 8:43 AM , Blogger Bearette said...

Yeah, what happened? Did Bush come out to talk to Crawford at any point?

 
At 8:43 AM , Blogger Bearette said...

I meant Cindy Sheehan :)

 
At 8:52 AM , Blogger Lisa said...

Bush is still in hiding.

 
At 9:19 AM , Blogger Bearette said...

I guess that's not a surprise.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home