Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Living on the Hellmouth

So I stopped by my mailbox yesterday and peeked in and saw the tell-tale red envelope that means I've received a DVD from Netflix. Yay! Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Season 3, Disc 4 had finally arrived! Woohoo!

I started up the computer and settled in with my dinner (salad from Whole Foods) for an evening in the Whedonverse. But upon opening the envelope: No Buffy! It was the other DVD I had ordered: Life and Debt, a look at the effects of globalization on the poor in Jamaica. Which will make for an interesting evening sometime soon. But not really what I was in the mood for last night.

I've been waiting for the Buffy DVD for nearly a month now. I've even reported it missing and Netflix supposedly sent a replacement---and supposedly sent it even before Life and Debt.

I'm beginning to think that my mailbox is a portal to the hellmouth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home