Friday, June 24, 2005

Weekend Plans

Let’s see if I can distract myself from thinking about my missing house keys for a few minutes by planning my weekend.

Friday Night
* Hobby Lobby for more craft supplies.
* Yoga.
* DVDs---if I can find my mail key, that is.
* And finishing a cross-stitch pattern.

Saturday
* Early to the dog park. Rowen, my perfect puppy, has warts in her mouth. And the warts can be contagious. So I’m supposed to keep her from swapping spit with other dogs. Which means no day care and no obedience classes. I’m hoping that if we go early enough to the dog park, we won’t encounter many other dogs.
* More craft supply shopping. Hobby Lobby or Michaels, if I don’t get to one of them on Friday night. And a paper supply store.
* Moving Forward: A Progressive Agenda for Austin’s Future. Talking to a bunch of other progressives about how we can improve our city. Keynote Speaker: George Lakoff, who wrote Don’t Think of An Elephant. Let’s hope that he is a better speaker than he is a writer.
* Evening at home to watch DVDs and work on a book cozy for Max.

Sunday
* Early to the trails or dog park. Before the heat gets too unbearable for Rowen. Have I mentioned lately how entirely adorable and wonderful my dog is?
* Crafts! Assembling journals, knitting a book cover, framing pictures.
* Latin Spice aerobics class at the gym.
* Making a treat for the Monday morning meeting at work.

Well, so I’m still obsessing about my missing keys. Everyone say a prayer to St. Anthony for me.

As always, anyone in the vicinity is welcome to join me for any activities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home