Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Participation Is Part of Your Grade

Most of my readers (i.e., 4 out of 5; Ethan gets Brownie points!) have been major no-shows in the comments area. I've decided that this is obviously because my posts are so witty, insightful, and sophisticated that you feel that nothing you could post would be worthwhile.

This is probably true.

So I thought I'd help you out a little. Visit TVgasm's Snark-O-Tron 8300 to whip up some snarky comments of your own.

Go on. You can do it. You, too, can be a snarker. I know you can. You have the heart of a champion.

4 Comments:

At 6:01 AM , Blogger Eric said...

I've commented plenty you self-aggrandizing ninny!

 
At 11:33 AM , Blogger Eric said...

Mmm brownies...the kind with marshmallow on the top preferably...

 
At 11:51 AM , Blogger Lisa said...

L'il E --- You can't have marshmallows. You're a vegetarian!

But I do make superyummy fudge brownies. And peanut butter brownies. From scratch, no less.

 
At 11:57 AM , Blogger Eric said...

Vegan marshmallows silly, while they aren't great to eat on their own, they are nummy on top of stuffs.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home