Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Not Much

I'm mainly posting today out of a need for discipline and continuity. Staying out of Shelob's web, obeying the Pall, and investigating grad schools are keeping me busy (anthropology!) and slowing down my posts. I'm debating getting a wireless card so I can do more of this from home, but the money always seems to be spent before it is even in the bank. Besides the usual bills, coming up I've got a trip home, fees for the GREs---and possibly a GRE prep class, application fees, and Rowen's random vet needs. And I'd like to take a bookbinding class this summer or fall. The siren song of the credit cards is calling me even as the waters rise around me.

Beyond my busyness, there just isn't much to share. Tom Cruise is still insane. The Republicans are still idiots. Michael Schaub is still a beautiful man. And Utz Crab Chips are still awesome.

P.S. I'm still waiting for my Free Katie t-shirt. Remember, my birthday is coming soon!

P.P.S. In lieu of the shirt, you could just sign me up for the Chip of the Month Club.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home