Thursday, May 19, 2005

Happy Thursday

In a departure from my normal bitter snarking, here's a list of things that are making me happy today:

* My storytime kids, especially the one who told me that my hair was pretty today. Even though it's far from true; my attempt at a pretty style went awry and I look like a post-tryst Princess Leia. She's from some movie, you know.
* The Starbucks Guy, with whom I had a drive-through conversation yesterday. He remembered me from Saturday. Yay!
* Happy pills!
* Tiny Ninja Theater.
* My puppy. Even if she does get me up at four o'clock in the morning to take her outside.
* Ted Casablanca and The Awful Truth. Even if I never can figure out the Blind Vices (Lindsay, perhaps?).
* Writing in the mornings. I'm on Page 4!
* Coming in late. Leaving early.
* The anticipation of lunch at Dog Almighty.
* People who engage in bitter snarking so I don't have to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home