Monday, April 11, 2005

The DTs

I so have the DTs. Once again, I'm trying to reform my unhealthy ways---no more sodas, limiting my sweets, cutting out fats and dairy and adding in whole grains and fruits and veggies. I've been on the wagon for a whole 10 hours, and now I'm getting the DTs. I've got cravings, a headache, nausea, dizziness. I'm getting cranky and irritable and irrationally obsessed with the interior workings of the printer. And I know what will make it all better: a bag of M&Ms. Or a can of soda. Or a Snickers bar. Anything involving high doses of sugar.

Must be strong . . .

Feel free to place bets on when I fall off the wagon and go on a chocolate bender.

I'll be here munching on my organic granola bar. Yum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home