Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Awwww, You Guys

You know how much I love being tagged! (Why, yes, I am needy and insecure.) Bdogg tagged me on this a while ago.

Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot.
1) St. Peter’s Helpers
2) SFO Mom
3) Minivan Mom
4) Bdogg McGee
5) Nothing Special

Select Five People To Tag:
I think everyone on my list has already been tagged.

What Were You Doing 10 Years Ago?
I would have been in my sophomore year of college, so either studying in my room, hanging out in my boyfriend’s room, or at my internship in the university’s media relations office.

What Were You Doing A Year Ago?
Goofing off at work.

Five Snacks You Enjoy:
1. Peanut M&Ms
2. Peanut butter cups
3. Utz chips
4. Pita with hummus
5. Oatmeal chocolate-chip cookies

Five Songs You Know All The Words To:
1. Margaritaville by Jimmy Buffett
2. Let’s Get Drunk and Screw by Jimmy Buffett
3. Wide Open Spaces by Dixie Chicks
4. Friends in Low Places by Garth Brooks
5. No Fear by Terri Clark

Five Things You Would Do If You Were A Millionare:
1. Pay off my credit cards
2. Pay for grad school
3. Rent a house with a backyard (I’m just not sure I’m ready for homeownership yet)
4. Take a year to write
5. Donate the money to or start my own organization to fund microloans for women in developing countries.

Five Bad Habits:
1. Procrastinating
2. Cracking my knuckles
3. Leaving dishes in the sink
4. Leaving clothes in piles instead of putting them away
5. Buying gossip magazines

Five Things You Enjoy Doing:
1. Reading
2. Watching Rowen
3. Watching movies
4. Going to the theater
5. Napping

Five Things You Will Never Wear Again:
1. Tapered-leg pants
2. Tulle
3. Pointe shoes
4. Pleats
5. Bermuda shorts

Five Favorite Toys:
1. My book caddy
2. My computer
3. Rowen’s Kong
4. Ummmmmm . . . Knitting needles?
5. Exacto knife

5 Comments:

At 4:09 PM , Blogger Bearette said...

were you once a ballerina? ;)

 
At 4:18 PM , Blogger Lisa said...

I took ballet lessons for many, many years. I was never very good at it, though.

 
At 8:32 PM , Blogger Diane Arias said...

I haven't done the "seven things" you tagged me for soooooo long ago. I'll most definetely get to it. Haven't forgotten!

 
At 6:06 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alex has a little Kong... we put little bits of peanut butter inside and freeze it. :)

 
At 12:14 PM , Blogger Bearette said...

hmm, what is a kong? it sounds cute ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home