Friday, May 20, 2005

Weekend Plans

Read the following carefully as the options may have changed.

Friday
A new routine! First getting my zen on in yoga, then gorging on magazines and DVDs. And I’ll absolutely be stopping to restock on magazines. Not that I don’t have a gazillion at home. But none of those have the latest Tom and Katie news.

Saturday
* Making up hours at work. I wish I really could just make up my hours at work. You know, like “Yeah, I was in eight this morning. Didn’t you see me?” and “Oh, yesterday? I worked 10 hours.”
* Dog park. ‘Nuff said.
* Picking up my apartment. Really. No, really. Really.
* Figuring out my bank stuff. Again. Every time I do this, I’m that much more tempted to join a commune and live in a yurt. As long as the commune included a Starbucks and a Barnes & Noble.
* Power reading Don’t Think of An Elephant. Or at least enough of it that I can fake a conversation about it.
* Going to hear Austin’s most awesome singer, Gina Chavez, perform at La Tazza Fresca (7 - 9 pm; corner of Guadalupe and 37th).

Sunday
* Part II of the Health Club Saga. I’ll have a full update on Monday.
* Swimming at the health club.
* A religious activity of some variety.
* Quality time with Rowen.
* Writing. I have some actual potential assignments so I have to do some actual writing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home